At last – here are some of the results from this fantastic project we shot with Arc Worldwide this spring. Big thanks to a great cast, crew and client. This actually reminds me to go and get my flu shot, too.
I was honored to be included again in PDN’s annual Chicago city guide this month. Mine came in the mail yesterday – its always great to see my favorite city featured. Here is a snap from my iPhone of part of the article, and you can visit the PDN site here: pdnonline.com
I can never resist taking pictures on vacation – photography is still one of my favorite pastimes after all. Here are some fun snaps from my trip up north to visit with family last week, with lots of baby Asher of course.
I had the privilege to work with Sherman Hospital in June on some new lifestyle images with their doctors and patients, here are some of my favorites.
Last Wednesday evening the Midwest chapter of the APA hosted a great event at Studio 101 in Pilsen. We had 9 reviewers looking at photographers portfolios and iPads including:
* Jacki Angeletti (Cost Consultant – Formerly an Art Buyer with DDB)
* Lisa Bellis (Art Buyer – Abelson Taylor)
* Jennifer Byrne (Art Buyer – Upshot)
* Julia Cuninningham (Art Buyer – Freelance – formerly Euro RSCG)
* Kirsten Kuhlmann (Art Buyer – Digitas)
* Linda Levy (Workbook)
* Nancy Morey (Art Buyer – Cramer‐Krasselt)
* Audrey Wojtonik (Art Buyer – commonground)
* Harold Woodridge (Creative Director – The Monogram Group)
Follow the APA Midwest on twitter here to find out about our upcoming portfolio reviews and other events.